TitleFact, Inc. is the oldest locally owned title insurance and real estate transaction closing company in Twin Falls. Formerly known as Boone Land & Title Company, the business was purchased from Dorothy Boone in November 1963 by T.W. Stivers.
Today, TitleFact, Inc. provides title insurance through Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company. We maintain membership in the Idaho Land Title Association and the American Land Title Association.
TitleFact’s continued success closing real estate and home transactions in Twin Falls can be attributed to our commitment to providing excellent service to our customers and by maintaining strong relationships in our community.
TitleFact, Inc. provides everything necessary to close a real estate transaction:
- Obtaining a complete Purchase and Sale Agreement and/or Lender’s Closing Instructions
- Preparing all documents necessary to convey title
- Preparing Settlement Statements
- Securing all signatures, funds, and documents necessary to close
- Recording documents
- Disbursing fund
We Regularly Support
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Twin Falls Library Foundation
- College of Southern Idaho
- Local area schools
- Herrett Center for Arts & Science
- Magic Valley Arts Council
- 4-H & FFA programs
- St. Lukes Health Systems and Foundation
- Western Magic Valley Realtors Association (WMVR)
- Magic Valley Builders Association
- Idaho Youth Ranch, and many other community organizations